Anushka is like my sister says Director Hari...

Singam 2 which has Surya in the lead role has been released last week and is running successfully. A press meet was held in Chennai in order to celebrate the success of this film.   Director Hari, Surya, Rehman, Nasser, Vijayakumar , music composer Devi Sriprasad and others participated in this event. Actor Surya while speaking on this occasion said, “ This success was expected one. I got this success at the appropriate time. The main reason for this is director Hari. This is my fourth film with him. My wife Joe saw this film and appreciated me by applauding. My father after seeing this film messaged me that he was proud of me.   This gave me immense happiness.”   Director Hari while speaking said, “There were lots of expectations for Singam 1. Similarly there was more expectations for Singam 2. So the entire crew laboured very hard to create this film. I am really happy that hard work has yielded profits. I have so far worked with Surya in four films. Because of this, he has become like my brother.   The journalists asked director Hari, “ Since Surya has worked with you in four films, you have called him your brother. Anushka had acted in two of your films. What will you call her?” Hari replied, “The entire crew worked as a family. Hence Anushka is my sister.”

Written by