I am ashamed for acting in Sindhu Samaveli says Actress Amala Paul..



 Actress Amala Paul made her debut through the Tamil film Sindhu Samaveli. This film is about illegal relationship between father-in-law and daughter-in-law.

Amala Paul had donned the role of the daughter-in-law who cheats her husband and has illegal relationship with her father-in-law. Amala Paul has mentioned that it is her great mistake to act in that film and that in future, she will avoid acting in such kind of films.

Amala Paul while speaking to the media has mentioned that, " I had no experience when I debuted in films. Without listening to the whole story, I acted in the films. Sindhu Samaveli is also one such film. I was ashamed after seeing the comments I got. Since I had no prior experience, I had acted in that film. In future I will not act in controversial roles.


Now I am listening to the whole story. I will act in a film only if I like the role and story. Mynaa was the turning point in my career. Now I am busy acting in Tamil and Telugu films. I am not saddened in sharing the screen with other heroines. Even if I don a small role, the audience should be satisfied. I have danced for a song in the Telugu film which had Chiranjeevi’s son in the lead role. It was good.
There should be a good chemistry between the hero and the heroine in a film. Then only we can act well. There was a good chemistry between me and Siddarth. Because of this, the film was a great hit. I am ready to don the glamour role if the story demands. I am not a competitor to any actresses. No one can grab my offer. So far I have not fallen in love with anyone."



Written by