I am not in love with Arya says Nayanthara furious...

There are spontaneous rumors that Arya and Nayanthara are in love. Both of them paired in the film Boss Engira Baskaran. Now both of them are pairing in Raja Rani. Arya showed his intimacy by inviting Nayanthara to his house and hosted Biryani party. Recently in order to promote Raja Rani, an invitation was printed as if they are getting married. This created a great sensation. Nayanthara while speaking about this said, "There are lots of rumors linking me with Arya. I am not bothered about it because there is nothing between us. We both have paired in two films. That is the reason for these rumors. Both of us acting together happened on its own without our wish. I have come out of love matters. Now I am single. I will be single for some time. Should it be only love if a male and female moves. Can’t we be friends? An actor and actress can be friends without dating. Arya and I are ordinary friends. Many are asking me about the party he had hosted. Like me, there were many actors and actresses. The media have forgotten that. We both don’t go out anywhere. He is happy in his place. I am happy in my place. I have decided to be solitude for some time. I don’t want to think about love. Arya is my good friend. He will always be like that. Please stop talking about me. The initiation printed for the Raja Rani was only for promotion of that film. I am busy in Tamil and Telugu films. I am getting films with good storylines. I am acting with Ajith for the third time. He is a gentleman. In spite of his injuries, he is acting very seriously."

Written by