I have not acted in obscene scenes in Malayalam films says Actress Iniya..

Actress Iniya made her debut in the Tamil film Vaagai Sooda Vaa. She also became very popular because of her acting in this film. She also got lots of awards for acting in this film.  Later on she continued to act in Tamil films Mouna Guru, Ammavin Kaipesi and Masani but she was not able to pair with leading actors like Amala Paul. It is understood that because of this, she has switched over to glamour roles in Malayalam films.    There is news from Malayalam film industry that actress Iniya is acting wearing semi clad dresses. When asked Iniya about this, she said, “There is no need for me to act vulgarly. My cinema career is fine in Tamil and Malayalam film industries.    I will not act vulgarly. There is no need to act intimately to win in cinema. I am donning the role of a singer in the Malayalam film. I have not acted vulgarly even in a single scene.” 

Written by