I don’t interfere in the heroine matters says Actor Sivakarthikeyan....


Ethir Neechal team met the media people recently. The hero Sivakarthikeyan of this film while speaking said, "I am very happy that the film Ethir Neechal is running successfully. At the same time, there is no truth in the news that I am demanding Rs 2 Crores as my salary.

In a way these kinds of rumours make me happy as well as scared. If you ask my producers, you will know that how much salary I am being paid. There is also no truth in the rumours that I am forcing the directors to have two or three heroines in my films.

The director signs a heroine based on what the character and story demands. I don’t interfere in these matters. The success function of Ethir Neechal will be taking place on 1st June in Geneva. All the cast and crew of Ethir Neechal will participate in this function. Next I am acting in the film titled Varutha Padatha Valibar Sangam. This film has also Sathyaraj in the cast."


Written by