Siddarth’s open talk...


 For the last 12 years, Siddarth has been shuttling from Kollywood, Tollywood and Bollywood. He is still bubbling with his youthfulness. He says, "Now I am a very happy person. For an actor to be busy gives immense joy. That also I am very busy in Tamil cinema.

After Kadhalil Sodhappuvadhu Eppadi and Udhayam NH4, the film Theeya Valai Seiyanum Kumaru is to be released soon. I am currently acting in the film Kaaviya Thalaivan directed by Vasanthabalan and also in a film directed by Karthik Subburaj.

Many are telling that I am the only hero to pair with all the South Indian heroines including Trisha and Genelia. I want to say one thing, of all the actresses I have paired with, Genelia in my favorite. She is a good girl. Even after her marriage, we are in good friendship. Because of this, there is chance of other actresses getting angry with me. I think I can manage by saying that she was my first heroine.


Now coming to Midnight Children I wish to say that I have donned a small role in this film which is different from earlier films. This film is adapted from the novel written by Salman Rushdie. I have donned the role of a villain. Here they have killed me by saying that I have a chocolate boy image. I wanted to break this, hence I have donned this role. Many people say I am a very frank person. What is wrong in this? I am 34 years old. As a cinema hero, I have never kept this as a secret. I was born on 17th April 1979. I am always an open book."



Written by