I carried Hansika and ran in Singam2- Actor Surya


 Singam 2 is a film which has Surya, Anushka and Hansika in the cast. This film has been directed by Hari. This film will is to be released soon. Surya while speaking to the media said, "When Singam film was released all of you asked me when Singam 2 will be produced. Singam was released in the year 2010.

After the release of Singam I was surprised seeing the inordinate support, deep affection and respect given to me by the people. I least expected this. That Duraisingam role went long away ahead. The support and cheerfulness given my fans instigated me to make part 2 of Singam. When I had acted in Singam, we ran with freedom.

It was us to decide the distance, direction and speed but in Singam 2 the whole crew ran with me. Singam- 1 was a great competition to me. We all worked in that film as a family. Some of the actors who had acted in the Part 1 are also in this film. Santhanam has been added to the team because of this, there will be more comedy. Hansika has also joined this team. I was supposed to act with her earlier but this did not materialize.

Now she has acted with me. The first sequence with her was to carry her and run. We had no introduction. I was not able to say a hello to her. I did not even the time to talk to her. She can act in any sequences with ease. She can act in any sequence with a single take. Director Hari is a hard worker. For the last few months he would have slept only for two hours. Of all the films, that Hari has directed, Singam 2 was shot for a long time."

Written by