Gautham Karthik says that he will act with new actresses only...


 Gautham Karthik who is the son of actor Karthik made his debut in the film Kadal directed by Manirathnam. Now he donning the lead role in the film Vai Raja Vai directed by Aishwarya Dhanush and in Sippai directed by Saravanan.

After completing these films, Gautham will be acting in a film to be directed by Muthaiah who had directed the recently released film Kutty Puli which had Sasikumar in the lead role. After all the details regarding this film were finalized, Muthaiah wanted to cast Lakshmi Menon who had acted in Kutty Puli.

Gautham said, "Lakshmi Menon is already pairing with me in Sippai. Similarly Priya Anand is pairing with me in Vai Raja Vai. So I want some new heroine in this film. If I act with the same heroines, the shade of my earlier films might be there. Like a new story, I also want a new heroine." Now the crew is in search of a suitable new heroine.

Written by