If time permits me I will act in Singam 3 also says Actor Surya...

 Singam 2 is a sequel to the super hit film Singam. Singam 2 has Surya, Anushka, Hansika, Nasser, Vijayakumar, Santhanam, Vivek, Manorama and Anjali in the cast. This film has been directed by Hari. The film will hit the screens on 14th of this month.

Surya while speaking about this film said, "We worked hard for eight months to create Singam 2. The next part of this film can be made only if the time permits. If, director Hari has patience and time than I am ready to act in Singam 3.

The interest and cheerfulness which I had when I acted in Singam 2 is instigating me to act in Part 3 of this film. As of now director Hari is busy with the works connected with his next film. If time cooperates, we both will join hands in Singam 3."

Written by