Excessive glamour will not suit my physique says Amala Paul...

 Amala Paul had acted in the Tamil films Veerasekaran and Sindhu Samaveli. After these films she had acted in the film titled Myna which turned out to be a great hit. This film was directed by Prabhu Solomon.

Myna was a turning point in Amala’s career. After this film she got the opportunities to act with the leading actors of Tamil and Telugu film industries. Now she is one the leading actresses dominating both the industries.
In a talk with her:
The experience of acting with Vijay?It was a good experience. Though Vijay is a big actor, he moved with everyone very affectionately. I am disappointed because the shooting of Thalaiva was wrapped up so soon.
Are there two heroines in Thalaiva? Though there is another heroine Ragini from Mumbai, I am the primary heroine of this film. I am donning a role which is of a different genre. In that way Thalaiva will be an important film in my career.
There is news that you are donning very glamorous roles in Telugu films?There is nothing of that sort. I am acting like other actresses there. Excessive glamour will not suit my physique.
Will you act in the films like Sindhu Samaveli in future?Definitely not. When I acted in the film, I did know much about cinema. That is why I donned such a kind of role and got adverse comments. Whenever I think of that film, I will be very upset.
Now you have paired with Vijay. When will you pair with Ajith?I have to definitely act with him. Apart from Ajith I want to pair with all the leading actors. Moreover I am interested to act in the film that gives importance to heroine roles.

Written by