No marriage for time being says Actress Samantha...



Samantha is one of the leading actresses of the Tamil and Telugu film industry. There is news that Samantha will be marrying Siddarth soon. Indirectly she had tweeted that she has not signed for any films this year. So there was strong news that the marriage of Samantha and Siddarth will take place this year.

When asked her about this, she has mentioned that, "I am currently pairing with Junior NTR in the Telugu films Ramayya Vasthavayya, Attharintiki Daaredhi and Rabhasa. Apart from these films I am also pairing with Naga Chaitanya.

From the month of August I will be pairing with Surya in a film to be directed by Lingusamy. I have also been signed for a film to be directed by Vinayak sir. Because of this I have not signed for any new films this year. As of now there is no marriage news. I will convey my marriage news at the appropriate time."


Written by