Chat with Lakshmi Menon by tamilo.com ....


For what kind of stories do you give priority?
I don’t have any priorities. In fact when I was approached for Kumki and Sundarapandian I did not even listen to the story. So far it is going on like that only.

On what basis you are acting without listening to the stories?
The directors who approach me and the actors who act are working hard to achieve the success. So with that confidence I am acting without listening to the stories.

About acting with Sasikumar again?
He liked my acting in Sundarapandian and because of this I got my second offer immediately. I am praying to the Lord that this film also should be a great success.

Prabhu had appreciated you very much in the Kumki function. What have you got to say about this?
In that function, Prabhu sir said that I am an amalgamation of Ambika-Radha- Revathy. I don’t whether it is right or wrong but I was very happy when Prabhu sir mentioned about it. I consider it as an award for acting in Kumki.

It is understood that you are refusing to don glamour roles?
I have come to cinema to show my acting talents. I have not come to expose my body. If the story demands I will wear modern dress and show mild glamour.


Written by