Why did I become a producer? Actor Vishal..


Pandiya Nadu is a film which has Vishal, Bharathiraja, Lakshmi Menon, Vidharth and Soori in the cast. Suseenthiran is directing this film. Madhi is handling the camera while Imman is composing the music for the lyrics penned by Vairamuthu.

Bhaskar Sakthi has penned the dialogues. Vishal who has become a producer through this film said, "I worked as an assistant director in some films directed by Arjun. Then I became a hero. Now I have become a producer.

My father G K Reddy and brother Vikram Krishna have already produced films. Their only aim was to make me a commercial hero. This has been fulfilled through the directors who have directed me and also with the support of the audience. I have started this production house called Vishal Film Factory in order to give opportunity to other directors and actors.

Since I liked the story narrated by Suseenthiran, I donned the lead role. I will continue to produce films and give opportunities to other actors. The shooting of Pandiya Naadu has commenced. This film is being released on Deepavali day. This is a commercial plus action film. There are also romantic intimate scenes between Lakshmi Menon and me."


Written by