Siddarth says that he is going to get married soon



Siddarth debuted in the Tamil film Boys. He continued to act in Aayutha Ezhuthu, 180 and Kadhalil Sodhapuvadhu Yeppadi. He is also one of the leading actors in Telugu film industry.

Samantha had acted in couple of films including Baana Kaathadi and Naan Eee. Siddarth paired with Samantha in a Telugu film titled Jabardasth. Both of them got very intimate while shooting for this film.

Recently both the families have been to Kalahasti and worshipped the presiding deities. Both the families sat together and performed some religious rituals. Only at that time, their romance came to light. It is understood that both of them are getting ready for marriage.

When asked Siddarth about this, he said, "I am getting ready for marriage. I also need a family and children. I am confident that my marriage will take place soon. There are lots of rumours linking me with many women. I am not bothered about it.

My family members don’t read it. Without contacting the concerned person they write about him. I don’t want to speak about my personal life with others. Even if he is a great fan of me, he has no right to intrude into my personal life. The audience can buy the tickets and see the film. If he likes it, he can recommend that film to ten people. If he does not like the film he can tell this to hundred people. That’s all. The real fan will not be interested in knowing the personal life of an actor."


Written by