I like Nayanthara very much says Arya


There are rumours that Arya has fallen in love with Nayanthara. Both of them paired in the film Boss Engira Baskaran. Now once again they are pairing in the film Raja Rani. Arya had given Nayanthara a Biriyani party after she parted ways with her lover Prabhu Deva. There is news that both of them have planned to get married soon.

When asked Arya about this news, he said, " There are frequent news linking me with Nayanthara. Nayanthara herself had asked me about this. What can I say? I like Nayanthara very much. We are good friends. I am associated with so many actresses. Of all of them, I like Nayanthara very much. We can speak frankly to her about all things. We both have the habit of helping others. I don’t know what will happen in the future. Now we are close friends. There is no doubt that my marriage will be a love marriage.


Written by