I lost my education because I became an actress says Kajal Agarwal


Kajal Agarwal is pairing with Vijay in Jilla and with Karthi in All In All Azhagu Raja. She is also currently acting in two Telugu films. She while speaking to the media said, "In my childhood days I wanted to study a lot.

This was my dream but it did not materialize. When I was studying 10th, I got the opportunity to act. I was not able to continue my studies. I wanted to do MBA but I was not able to but I will somehow achieve this. I have decided to pursue MBA though correspondence course.

In my cinema career, I like to don student roles. I will immediately give my nod if it is a student’s role. I am very interested to don the role of a MBA student. I am urging my directors to have a convocation scene where I receive my MBA graduation."


Written by