'I am the reason behind Simbhu's spirituality' - Santhanam..

Silambarasan and Santhanam share a very good rapport from the very beginning. Of course, the young superstar was the one to introduce Santhanam on the big screens. From that time, these actors have been constantly sharing the screen space together. Recently, Silambarasan taking a spirituality tour has surprised everyone in town and indeed it left many question, what really propelled him to undergo this transformation. Nevertheless, Santhanam comes into the situation openly admitting that he was the person responsible for this. 'I am very much connected with spirituality from my childhood and used to discuss with STR on this often. I was the one, who asked him to go for the spiritual pilgrimage and he requested to accompany him. I couldn't make it due to my prior commitments. Well, I am wondering what's there to get surprise. Has he returned back from jail after punishment of committing 4-5 murders' jocularly asks Santhanam.

Written by