I will marry the girl arranged by my parents says Siddarth...

There is news that Siddarth has fallen in love with Samantha and both of them are participating in the religious functions. Members of both the families participated in one such religious function recently. When asked Siddarth about his affair with Samantha, he said, "There is a saying that there will be no smoke without the fire but in my case there is smoke without any fire. My cinema life is very peaceful now. I have given my marriage responsibility to my parents. I will marry the girl seen by them. I have acted in the film Theeya Velai Seiyanum Kumaru directed by Sundar C. I have seen his earlier film Kalakalappu. I liked it very much. I met Sundar C in a function. I introduced myself to him and asked him to do a film for me. So far I have never approached any directors and asked them for offers. I asked Sundar C. He made me act in Theeya Velai Seiyanum Kumaru. The film has come out well. Hansika had also acted with me. In future, I will be directing films. Very soon I will be producing films that are to be directed by Karthik Subburaj and Vasanthabalan. I am not interested to act In Hindi films. They consider South Indian actors as new faces."

Written by