I am ready to don glamour roles says Iniya...

Chat with actress Iniya: Your experience in acting in Masani? I never expected that I will get the opportunity and that also I have donned the role of a ghost who takes revenge. It was a wonderful experience. I am interested to act in such kind of films. Is it plus or minus to act with senior actors like Ramki? As per the story, I never saw any minus. He looks very youthful even now. He gave me lots of tips about acting. As far as I am concerned it was a great plus to act with him. When you are donning female lead roles why are you also acting in character roles? I never avoid the roles that touch my heart. Rajini sir appreciated my acting in the film Chennaiyil Oru Naal. Why are you not pairing with leading actors? The reason for this I don’t get offers. After acting in Vaagai Sooda Vaa I got the opportunity to act in a film directed by Bharathiraja but unfortunately I was removed from the film. I was shocked and because of this I started acting in Malayalam films. That gap could also be the reason for not acting with the leading actors. There is a talk that you are avoiding glamour roles? Initially I want to avoid glamour roles but that created a problem in getting me roles. So I decided to dong mild glamour roles. In the film Kan Pesum Varthaigal I acted wearing shots. I am ready to don glamour roles that will satisfy my fans and audience.

Written by