I am proud to act in Rajini’s role says Shiva..

 The hit film Thillu Mullu which had Rajnikanth in the lead role was released in the year 1981. Balachander K had directed this film. Thillu Mullu is once again being remade. This remake version has Shiva in the lead role. He had earlier acted in the films such as Kalakalappu, Thamizh Padam, Saroja and Chennai 600028. Badri is directing this film.

Shiva while speaking about this film said, "I am very proud to act in the role which Rajnikanth had donned earlier. The film has come out well. When it was decided to remake Thillu Mullu we wanted to meet Rajini sir.

One day we got the invitation from him. We went to meet Rajini sir. I did not want to go in a car because I may be late. So I went in a bike to Raghavendra Kalyanam Mandapam. He was happy when we informed him that we are remaking Thillu Mullu. He said that the film will come out well. He also mentioned that he is very fond of the songs Thillu Mullu and Raagangal Pathinaru. I was very happy because I was able to speak to him. I am still staying in a rented house."

Written by