I have no time for romance says Actress Priya Anand...

Though Priya Anand had acted in 180 and English Vinglish, she did not get offers as expected.  
When the film Ethir Neechal which had Sivakarthikeyan and Priya Anand in the lead roles turned out to be a super hit, offers started knocking her doors.   She is currently pairing with Vikram Prabhu in Aria Nambi and with Gautham Karthik in Vai Raja Vai.  She while speaking to the media said, “Everyone will try to utilize the good opportunities that will come to them.  Some people say that Priya Anand will suit only for one particular kind of role. That is not correct.   I want to act in all kinds of roles and earn the name of a good actress. I think it is very difficult to make a commercial film than a film with a good storyline. Ethir Neechal is a hit film.   I am very happy because I have acted in it. Moreover this film was a great foundation for my career in the Tamil film industry. I am currently acting in the film titled Vai Raja Vai directed by Aishwarya.   The film 3 directed by her is my favorite one.  Some rare matters will be in the film Vai Raja Vai. Don’t think this film is a comedy caper since it is titled Vai Raja Vai. This is a serious film.   Similarly the films Arima Nambi and Vanakkam Chennai will fetch me a good name. The latest Hindi film in which I had acted was a hit. Since I know the culture of Hindi film industry, it is very easy for me to act in Hindi films.   I am getting offers in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada but I am interested in Tamil films. I will act in Hindi if my role is challenging. I want to love.   I will love the person that I like even if he belongs to any field. Now I don’t have the time for that. I should win a National Award. Only after this I might love and get married.” 

Written by