Don’t compare me with Rajini says Dhanush...

The Hindi film Raanjhnaa which has Dhanush in the lead role is to be released soon. Dhanush while speaking about this said, "I have not spoken to Rajini about my first Hindi film Raanjhnaa. Like me he is also busy in his works. That is why we both did not speak about this film. I don’t get any kind of help because I am son-in-law of super star Rajini. I am not affected because of this. I am doing my job. My acting is not of his style. It is not appropriate for an actor who has acted in 25 films to be compared with Rajini. Aishwarya has not seen this film. I will be acting in another Hindi film which will be directed by Anand L Rai sir. I will also be one of the producers of this film." Dhanush was married to the Aishwarya who is the elder daughter of super star Rajnikanth in the year 2004. They have two sons.

Written by