I am not a Gandhi to forgive the traitors says Actor Vishal



Vishal is the only actor who is encountering many problems in Tamil film industry. When Vishwaroopam problem erupted, his comments on the Actors Association in the Twitter created a fury.

Now the members of the Actors Association have calmed down in this issue. Apart from these kinds of problems, there are rumours linking Vishal with actresses. When asked Vishal about this, he said he got used to it.
In a chat with him:

Though there are new actresses coming up in a row, no one is permanent?
There are two types of new comers. Some of them are professional while others take this as their hobby. I can say that Arjun’s daughter Aishwarya is a professional artist. She had acted in Pattathu Yaanai with such dedication.

Now you have become a producer. Is there any specific reason for this?
There is no specific reason. This was running in mind for a long time. This summer I got a good story. So I started.

In the film industry we can say that you are the most hurt person. How are you able to identify your friends and those who act as your friends?
Friends are those who are with us in the difficult times. We should identify the people who try to get away from us in the difficult times and be cautious.

Have anyone stabbed in you back?
This can never happen. I am not a person who thinks softly. I will go on doing my work. We should do what we feel.

You are continuously encountering problems. How are you able to manage it?
I don’t take it seriously. I feel that silence is a good medicine.

Does that mean you are a Gandhian?
Not at all. I am not 100% Gandhian. I am not a Gandhi to forgive my traitors. At the appropriate moment I will hit them back.

How do you feel about the rumours?
I will be waiting for the rumours. When I was an assistant director I use to read rumours about other actors and laugh. I don’t take it seriously.

All the romantic rumours are centered on Arya and Vishal. Do you both discuss about it.?
Normally we both don’t talk about cinema. If at all we speak, we don’t give importance to rumours.

Things go big because Arya speaks openly about picking up and dropping the actresses in the public functions?
He does not have anything in mind. Things go big because he is a jolly person who speaks frankly. I have already warned him regarding this.


Written by