Rajnikanth appreciates Iniya...


Actress Iniya is in cloud nine because Rajini has appreciated her. Iniya became very popular after acting in the film Vaagai Sooda Vaa. She has donned an important role in the film Chennaiyil Oru Naal.

She has donned the role of a married girl who indulges in extra martial affair. Iniya while speaking about this said, "There are good reviews for Chennaiyil Oru Naal. Lots of people are appreciating me. I liked this film very much. Rajnikanth who saw this film gave a standing ovation. He said that my acting was very good. I am happy because Rajini’s sir appreciation is like an award for me."

Iniya is currently acting in three Malayalam films. In Tamil she is also acting in the films Masani and Puli Val. She is donning a guest role in the Tamil film Rendavathu Padam.


Written by