After Khushboo, I like actress Hansika says Director Sundar C



Theeya Velai Seiyanum Kumaru is a film which has Siddarth and Hansika in the lead roles. This film which has been produced by UTV Motion Pictures in association with Avni Cine Max has been directed by Sundar C.

Sundar C while speaking about this film, "Making Hansika act in this film was a good experience for me. Before commencing the shooting of my films, I will take a long time for story discussions. Once I commence the shooting I will try to complete my films in six months.

There will be freshness if the film is completed fast. This is also good for the producer. Hansika also cooperated well. Hansika is being called Small Khushboo. Apart from her physique like Khushboo, she has also attracted me as a good actress. I have directed Khushboo in three films. I will be surprised by seeing her dedication.

After Khushboo I like Hansika. She will come to the shooting spots at 7 A M. She does not have the habit of entering her caravan now and then. She will enter the caravan only after completing the shooting. I was surprised seeing her dedication. Not alone here, even in Japan she behaved like this only.
She acted in the freezing cold. Everyone will be aware of the costumes of the heroines. She acted with lesser clothes in this freezing cold. I have directed so many heroines but no one has cooperated like Hansika. Siddarth has become like my own brother."


Written by