Siddarth says that criticisms are important for cinema...


Theeya Velai Seiyanum Kumaru is a film which is being produced by UTV Motion Pictures in association with Avni Cinemax.

Siddarth and Hansika have donned the lead roles in this film. Santhanam and Ganesh Venkatraman are donning important roles in this film.
 
Gopi Amarnath has handled the camera while Sathya C has composed the music. Sundar C has directed this film.
The audio CD of this film was released by Arya which was received by director K V Anand. Actor Siddarth while speaking said, “I was born in Tamil Nadu and I was able to win in other languages films.
 
I was disappointed because I was not able to make it big in my mother tongue. Now that has started to fulfill. The film Kadhalil Sodhappuvadhu Eppadi and Udhayam in which I have donned the lead role was received well.
 
I got this film on my own with the intention of winning in Tamil. I have worked arduously in this film. I am confident that this will yield results. People who spoke before me mentioned about film criticisms.
 
Criticism of cinema is important. We should not take it personal about the criticisms and critics. If there is a good review we should accept it.
 
If there is no good criticism we should simply enjoy it. There are critics who say that Sachin who has been creating records should retire.”

Directors K S Ravikumar, Kannan, Pandiraj, Balaji Mohan and Nalan Kumarasamy participated and spoke on this occasion. Dhananjayan and Khushboo welcomed the gathering while Sundar c proposed the vote of thanks. 


Written by