Interview of Samantha by tamilo.com


Your pet name?
Sam
The day you were born?
28th April 1987
Mother tongue?
Father is Telugu while mother is Malayali. I am a Chennai girl and hence I can speak Tamil fluently.
Education?
B Com in Stella Maris College
The unforgettable appreciation?
Gowtham Menon had appreciated by saying, " You have improved a lot by donning Nithya role. It is better than Jessie role."
Sweet enemies?
David and Prabhu are my two elder brothers but in all the quarrels they will make me win.
Your recent happiness?
When I got the Vikatan Award for the best actress.
Face Book and Twitter?
I am in them. Most of the girls post my photos in their profile. Boys be careful.
Favourite spot?
Australia. After completing my studies my visa and passport was ready but cinema spoilt everything. I miss Australia.
One secret?
Samantha is in love.
Another secret?
Do you think I will reveal my lover’s name? Not possible.
First kiss?
Did you not see Nee Thane En Pon Vasantham
Siddarth?
Good friend. He is a suitable hero to pair with on the screen. Apart from this there is nothing more. Believe this.
When is your marriage?
After three years


Written by