I hate marriage says Tapsee


Actress Tapsee made her debut through the Tamil film Aadukalam. Later on she had acted in Vandhaan Vendraan which had Jiiva in the lead role. Now she is currently acting in Valai which has Ajith in the lead role and also in Muni 3 which has Lawrence in the lead role.

There were news in Andhra Pradesh print media that Tapsee is in love with a business man and she will be getting married soon to him. When asked Tapsee about this, she said," Marriage and romance are the things that I hate. I will get wild if anyone speaks about it. I hate marriages.
I am a person who think that marriage should not happen in my life. I don’t know the reason for this. By saying so, don’t think that I am against marriage. I am attending my relatives and friends marriages. I only don’t like marriage. I cannot imagine the marriage ceremony and customs in my life. Hence i don’t want to think about this. If anyone in my house says that I have got a suitable alliance, I will quarrel the whole day and not speak with anyone. Because of this, no one speaks about my marriage in my house."

Written by