I am willing to act in Tamil films says Actress Priyamani...

Actress Priyamani is acting in Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada and Hindi films. For a long time, she is not seen in Tamil films. In an interview with her:   You are not to be seen in Tamil films?   Did I say that I will not act in Tamil films? You should ask this question to the directors and heroes. They  will be able to answer this question. I like to act in all languages. At the same time, I cannot go and request everyone to give me a chance.   Are you being avoided because you got the National Award?   We can’t say like that. I cannot do the same role which I had donned in Paruthiveeran. After that film, I totally changed my image in the films Thotta and Malaikottai. I was like a commercial heroine. Even after this I did not get good offers in Tamil film industry.   Is someone conspiring against you?   I don’t think that I have enemies here. I am acting in lots of Malayalam, Kannada and Telugu films but I am not getting offers in Tamil. I think it is not right to say that someone is conspiring against me.   You have danced for a song in a Hindi film?   After the release of Raavanan, I got lots of offers in Hindi but none of them suited me. Hence I turned down all these offers. If I go to Hindi, my role should be much spoken about. I have danced for a song in Chennai Express.   It is understood that you have donned the role of a politician in the Telugu film Chandee?   That is one portion in that film. That’s all. The film is not about politics. So far I have donned variety of roles in Telugu films. In Chandee I have a donned a very different kind of role. There is also a fighting sequence for me.   What is your role in the Telugu remake of Kahaani?   The Hindi film Kahaani is being remade in Telugu with the title   Angulika. So far the portions pertaining to me are not shot. It is wrong to mention about my role.   It is understood that you are refusing new films?   Apart from Hindi and Telugu, talks are being held with me to act in Kannada and Malayalam films. I will let you know after everything has been finalized. I don’t like to blow the trumpet by saying how many films I have in my hand.   There is news that you can sing well?   There can be no comedy than this. I am a bathroom singer. That’s all.   Are you going to love and get married?    I have no idea of getting married now. When that situation comes I will let you know. So far I am not in love with anyone.

Written by