I want to act with my father Kamal Haasan says Shruthi Haasan..

Actress Shruthi Haasan is busy acting in Telugu films. She is also acting in Hindi films. She while speaking to the media said, "I am fond of modeling, music and cinema. I will share all my matters with my father Kamal, mother Sarika and sister Akshara. I like my films O My God and Gabbar Singh. I like Tamil Nadu and Kerala food items. I am also fond of Hyderabad Biryani very much. During my free time, I will clean my wardrobe and also stack my books. I will see films. I will read the new books. I love acting, my family and friends. What I like in others is their talents and behavior with control. I want to act with my father Kamal. I want to achieve something great which will make my father proud. The sad part of my life is that when my father and mother got separated, my father’s car accident and mother falling from the stair case. My father use to always tell me that I should make my own decisions. If I speak anything about cinema, he will not show interest. He will leave cinema at the door steps and come into the house. I am doing yoga and exercises to keep my physique trim. What I would like to say to my fans is that life is once only so live happily."

Written by