I dubbed in Hindi in my own voice says Actor Dhanush..

Actor Dhanush who had acted in various Tamil hit films has for the first time acted in the Hindi film titled Raanjhnaa. This film is to be released soon. This film has been dubbed in Tamil with the title Ambikapathy. The Tamil rights have been acquired Abirami Ramanathan. Recently the press meet was held. Dhanush while speaking on this occasion said, "After seeing my acting in Aadukalam director Anand gave me the opportunity to act in his film. Initially I refused because I don’t know Hindi. Since he kept on insisting, I had to act in his film. I had a fear that whether I will get respect in Bollywood but I was given much respect. I have dubbed in Hindi in my own voice. It has come out well. This is a different kind of love story."

Written by