Heroes should know the difficulties of the producer says Vishal..

Global Infotainment. Vishal, Aishwarya Arjun and Santhanam are in the cast. Boopathy Pandian has directed this film. S Vaithi has handled the camera. S Taman has composed the music. The audio CD of this film was released recently. Vishal while speaking said, “When Boopathy Pandian narrated the story I agreed to act in the interval block. Then I contacted the producer Michael Rayappan. The reason for this is a producer is an important person for a film than the director and actor. He is the person who reaches us both to the people. Since I was not able to get good producers for my next films, I started my own production house. The directors and actors should know the difficulties of the producers. Then only the film will come out well. When I came to know that a new face should be the heroine of this film, I approached Arjun’s daughter Aishwarya since she had a great passion for cinema. Her father also liked the story and gave her permission to act in this film. She had acted like an experienced actress. Santhanam is a great strength to this film.”

Written by