Why am I not acting in Tamil films? Actress Shruthi Haasan....


After 3, Shruthi Haasan has not acted in any Tami films. This film was released last March. Shruthi is currently acting in Telugu films Balupu, Yevadu, Ramaiah Vasthavayya and Race Gurram. Apart from this, she is also acting in two Hindi films.

It is understood that she is refusing to act in Tamil films and is interested in Telugu and Hindi films. When asked her about this, she said, "It is foolish to say that I have quit Tamil cinema. Actresses are not meant for a particular language. They have to act in all language films.
The heroes can act in one particular language films but actresses will act in all language films. I am busy acting in Telugu films. That does not mean that I will not act in Tamil films. Next I might act in Tamil films. Whatever language films I act, it is important that I should earn the name of a good actress. If a film is a success it will be invigorating but if it fails it will teach us a lesson. Both are necessary."


Written by