I will act in Tamil films again says Actress Shreya...





Actress Shreya could not be seen in Tamil films for a long time. The last Tamil film she had acted was Rowthiram which was released in year 2011. She has started acting in Telugu and Hindi films. Shreya had now acted in the Kannada film Chandra and Telugu film Pavithra. Both these films are being dubbed in Tamil and are being released in Tamil Nadu. When asked Shreya that why she is not acting in Tamil films, she said, "I will be acting in Tamil films. I have listened to some stories in Tamil. I will be signing for one Tamil film. I have acted in the films titled Chandra and Pavithra. These films are being released in four South Indian languages. My role is very good in these films. I am also acting in a Telugu film directed by Vikram Kumar.

Written by