I on Pongal day....

 Director Shankar is well known for his unexpected locations and magnificent sets. He is currently directing the film titled I which has Vikram, Amy Jackson, Suresh Gopi, Ram Kumar, Santhanam and others in the cast.

A R Rahman is composing the music while the ace cinematographer P C Sriram is handling the camera. Aascar Ravichandran is producing this film. The team that handled the VFX for the Hollywood film Lord of the Rings is handling the VFX works of this film.

Currently the graphic works connected with I are going in top gear. The next schedule of shooting is to commence in Chennai during the second week of June. The shooting of I will take place up to September. A R Rahman has decided to commence the re-recording soon. The entire post production of this film will be completed by end of this year. It has been decided to release I on Pongal Day.

Written by