Actor Vishal says that someone might have loved him but he has not loved anyone in his real life..



Actor Vishal has started his own production house called Vishal Film Factory. He is producing his first film titled Pandiya Naadu. He is also donning the lead role. Lakshmi Menon is pairing with him. Suseenthiran is directing this film. Ace director Bharathiraja is donning the role of Vishal’s father.

Vishal while speaking to the media in Chennai about his film yesterday said, "I began my cinema career as an assistant director. Then I became a hero through the film Chellame. Now I have become a producer.
My father is a producer and my brother is also a producer and thirdly I have become a producer. When I came to this function I was thinking that whether I should dress like a producer or a hero. At this point of time, I want to express my gratitude to my producers and the directors who have sculpted me. I feel like that I have swallowed an alarm clock after becoming a producer. In the mornings I wake up one and half earlier than usual."
After this he answered the questions asked by the media people:

You have mentioned that you have taken three avatars in the film industry. When are you going to get married?
It will take place some day. Now my only concern is Pandiya Naadu. I want to bring this film on Deepavali day (3rd November)

Are you in love with anyone in real life?
No

Is someone in love with you?
Maybe. I don’t know about that.

Now new actors like Vijay Sethupathy, Vimal and Sivakarthikeyan have come to compete. How are you going to manage these competitions?
It is a good thing. When every Friday a new film is released my intuition within me will warn that I should also give a good film. So I have to work very hard.
Actress Lakshmi Menon, director Suseenthiran, music composer D Imman, cinematographer Madhi and editor Anthony were present during this interview.


Written by