Iniya says that she has no problems with Priyamani


Iniya is happy because of the great success of the Tamil film Chennaiyil Oru Naal. Now she is busy acting in Malayalam films. When asked her that why she has chosen a small role in this film, though she was a heroine, she said, “I agreed because this was a guest role. Though my role was a guest role, the story will be revolving around me. I should say that this is my luck. I was supposed to act in act in the Malayalam film Traffic but it was not possible because I was busy acting in a Kannada film. 
  
Now when I got the opportunity to act in the Tamil remake of Traffic, I gave my nod immediately. There is news that I am grabbing the offers of actress Priyamani and because of this there is a feud between us. I don’t know that who is spreading such rumours. As far as I am concerned I am not grabbing anyone’s offers. I am accepting the roles that come to me. That’s all. I don’t consider anyone has my competitor. You can ask Priyamani itself that whether I am grabbing her offers. Many are asking me that I was reluctant to act with Shanthanu in a film to be directed by Thangar Bachan.
 
I was never reluctant. I agreed to act in Thangar Bachan film even without listening to the story. I know that he will make everyone act well. As far as I am concerned I am ready to pair even with a new face. That is why I have acted with Prasanna in the film Chennaiyil Oru Naal.”


Written by