Srikanth to become a producer..


Many of the Tamil heroes have started their own production houses and started producing films. Now Srikanth has also fallen in line with these actors.

Speaking about this, he said, “ I am paring with Neelam in the film Om Shanthi Om directed by Prabhakar. Next I am acting in a film titled Nambiar directed by Ganesh.
Seeing the title, many are asking me that whether I am donning the role of a villain. I cannot reveal anything about this now. Santhanam is donning an important role in this film.

In order to produce films, I have registered my production   house in the name Golden Friday Films at the Producers Council.
I will be producing a film in which I don the lead role. The shooting of this film will commence during the month of December.” 


Written by