I will act in all roles says Actress Lakshmi Rai


Actress Lakshmi Rai has mentioned that she will not wait for the heroine role and she is ready to act in anyy role. Most of the actresses will stubbornly say that they will act only in heoine roles and because of this many of the actresses have lost their roles. Lakshmi Rai is an exception to this.

She while speaking about this said," I always feel that all actresses should be ready to don any kind of roles. It is secondary whether that film is a success or failure. As years go by, when we turn back and see we will have the satisfaction that we have donned variety of roles. The heroine roles will be there for a certain period only.

If one or two films that I am acting becomes a success, I can continue in this field only for three years. That is why I am grabbing all the offers that come my way. It is enough for me that if I am a part of a good film."


Written by