I am friend of Samantha and Shruthi Haasan says Actress Anjali


Anjali said, " I am an ultra modern girl. I like to wear varieties of modern dresses. Whatever handsome a person he can be but he should love me. This is my desire. This is my character in the film Vathikuchi. I wanted to don such a kind of challenging role".

In a talk with her:
You had gone from Kollywood to Tollywood. There is news that you are quarrelling with Samantha there?
Why are you torturing me like this? It seems that she has mentioned that she is my fan. We are very good friends. Now Shruthi Haasan is my dearest friend. We talk a lot. There are lots of double heroine subjects there. There is no competition between anyone of us. There is no jealousy. If there are any wrong rumours, it is only imagination.

What will you all talk about?
Normally we will talk about diet. We will analyse about cinema. I will ask about Kamal. She will also talk like a simple person though she is the daughter of the famous Kamal Haasan. We can learn many things about her.

I think that you are the only person who is always involved in the rumours?
There are lots of rumours in the media than the cinema news. Initially I was little upset seeing the rumours. Now there is no time for that. I am busy shuttling from Tamil Nadu to Andhra and back. In any case they are writing which are not real. Let them write.

There is news that Anjali is not like before and she is avoiding media. Why are you avoiding media?
Now I am speaking with you. I am not avoiding you. I cannot speak when I am flying. I cannot speak when I am shooting in some interior place where I cannot get signal. That’s all. Apart from that I have no reason to avoid.


Written by