Amala Paul says that her brother only gave her life..


Earlier there was news that Amala Paul had gone to America for beauty treatment. Now there is again a puzzlement in Kollywood that why she has gone to Spain now. In order to clarify this we contacted her.
Why this sudden visit to Spain?
Shooting. There is nothing else
As your pet accompanied you?
I know that you are talking about Mynu. He is in Kerala.
What is Mynu. The name seems to be different?
We fondly call Myna has Mynu. After Myna I got name and fame. Mynu ( pet dog) will accompany me to the shooting spots in India.
Who is closer to your heart like Mynu?
My elder brother Abijith is working as second officer in American Navy. Even during the Sandy Hurricane, he was in the ship. When this hurricane rocked America, we were not able to contact him. The communication was lost. I got my life back only after we got the information that he is alive.
Are you so fond of your brother?
I have grown up so much in cinema. The reason for this is my brother Abijith. When my father strictly said that I should not act in films, only my brother came to my support. He is three years older to me. He is yet to get married. I miss him a lot but he will speak to me three times a day.
What is so special about the Spain sequence?
I should tame a wild bull. I will tame it.


Written by