Power Star rocks


Every day there is some news or stills of Power Star in the Twitter and Facebook. The success of Kanna Laddu Thinna Aasaiya has given him double joys. The reason for this is Rajni’s appreciation for this film.

Power Star while speaking about his affectionate fans said, "I should thank the whole crew and producer Rama Narayanan for the great success of Kanna Laddu Thinna Aasaiya. When Shankar approached me to act in I, I was little nervous. I don’t know how to act.

During the shooting interval, director Shankar took a photo with me. He is also a great fan of mine. Super Star after seeing Kanna Laddu Thinna Aasaiya called me and said, "Power. You have rocked." I was very happy when he appreciated me. I was very happy talking to him. My film Anbu Thollai will be released on the day when Kochadaiyaan will be released.


That is the time the protégé will clash with the mentor. It will be nice if Super Star film and Power Star film are released on the same day. After the success of Kanna Laddu Thinna Aasaiya, I am demanding Rs 1 Crore as salary. I am not in any of the social networks. Only on Sundays I meet my fans and take photos with them. I have some very ardent fans. Once a fan phoned me at 3 AM and asked me what I am doing. I said I am taking bath. He asked me why I am bathing so soon. I replied, "What else you expect me to do."


Written by