Am I in love with Sundar says Actress Andrea?


There were rumours earlier that actress Andrea is in love with Sundar who had acted in Mayakkam Enna. Both of them denied this news but there is continuous news regarding this affair. It has been mentioned in the Andhra media that both of them are meeting clandestinely.

When asked Andrea about this, she said, " I have already mentioned numerous times about my relationship with Sundar. I know Sundar for the last 10 years. We both are friends and there is nothing between us. It is unforgettable experience acting with Kamal Haasan in Viswaroobam. He is a legend.

He knows everything in cinema. Of all the films I have acted, the film Viswaroobam is the best one. Talented technicians have worked in this film. I use to talk a lot but before Kamal I became speechless. I only listened to him. We can learn a lot of things from him. All the actresses will have the desire to get the National Award. I am also interested in it. There are lots of rumours spread about me. I don’t know that who is spreading them. I am least bothered about it. I know about myself."

Written by