Iniya tells that why she has turned towards glamour roles

Actress Iniya who had acted in family oriented roles in Vaagai Sooda Vaa and Ammavin Kaipesi has donned glamour role in the film Kan Pesum Varthaigal. She has acted in a bedroom sequence with the hero Senthil and also acted in song sequences wearing semi clad dresses. She while speaking about this said, “ I liked the story of Kan Pesum Varthaigal very much. The shooting of this film took place in Chennai and Singapore. So far I had acted in village girl roles. In this film I have donned the role of a modern girl. I have also acted glamorously. When I acted in the film there was no much glamour but when I saw the scenes on the screens I was shocked because there was more glamour. College students and youngsters will like this very much. The film which was produced by R Saravana Kumar has been directed by R Balaji. The film Chennaiyil Oru Naal in which I have acted is to be released shortly.”

Written by