What is wrong in donning call girl roles? Shriya..

Actress Shriya has donned the role of a call girl in the Telugu film titled Pavithra. This film is also being dubbed in Tamil. Earlier Anushka donned the role of a commercial sex worker in the Tamil film Vaanam and Shruthi Haasan is also donning the role of a commercial sex worker in a Hindi film. Many are criticizing Shriya for donning this role. Shriya who was donning homely roles in Tamil and Telugu films is getting letters condemning her for acting in the role of a call girl. It is also understood that some of her colleagues are also commenting on Shriya. There are rumors that there are no opportunities for Shriya in Tamil film industry. Sources say that even in Telugu she has barely any films in her hands and because of this she has decided to don the role of a call girl. When Shriya was asked about this, she said, "Though I am donning the role of a call girl, I have not acted vulgarly. I have not acted wearing semi clad dresses. I have brought out my acting with my facial expressions. Some are looking me as if I have committed a great sin. There is nothing wrong in donning such kind of roles. Only in these kinds of roles we can bring out our acting skills."

Written by