There are rumors about me says Actress Priya Anand...


There is news that actress Priya Anand after the stupendous success of Ethir Neechal has hiked her salary to Rs 1 Crores. It is also understood that she is very stubborn in this matter. Actresses Nayanthara, Trisha, Anushka and Kajal Agarwal are already being paid Rs 1 Crores.

Now Hansika, Amala Paul and Anjali are also demanding salary on par with them. Now Priya Anand has joined this bandwagon. Priya Anand had earlier paired with Jai in Vaamanan. Later one she paired with Siddarth in 180.

She had also shared screen with Sridevi in the film English Vinglish. Now she is acting in the film titled Vai Raja Vai. When asked Priya Anand about her hiking her salary, she said, "It is a normal thing for a growing actress to increase her salary. I am currently acting in high budgeted films. The producers gave me the salary that I deserve. There is no truth in the news that I am demanding excessive salary. It has been blown up beyond proportions but I am not worried about that. I am not a 1 Crores rupees actress."

Written by