Samantha is a sweet girl says Siddarth...

Siddarth who had recently donned the lead role in the film Theeya Velai Seiyanum Kumaru spoke to the media yesterday. He said, " Theeya Velai Seiyanum Kumaru has turned out to be a stupendous success film. This gives me an uncontrollable joy. I have acted in Telugu and Hindi films. In my 10 years of film career, I have only now tasted great success in Tamil. My 21st film will be Jigarthanda. Karthik Subburaj is directing this film. I am also acting in a film titled Kaaviya Thalaivan directed by Vasanthabalan. Anaika Soti and Vedhika are the heroines of this film. I am also donning the lead role in a film which I am producing. About acting in Sundar C film, he only should tell about it. Though I have paired with many heroines, my favourite heroine is Genelia. Samantha is a sweet person to move with. Hansika is also a sweet girl. Since I was an assistant to ace director Manirathnam, I also have a desire to direct films. This did not materialize. The reason for this, we can act only when we are young. So I decided to concentrate on acting first and later on take up direction. There is news in the papers that I am going to get married soon. Seeing this, my parents are asking me that when I am going to get married. I have no intention of getting married now. I cannot reveal now that whether I will marry an actress or an industrialist’s daughter."

Written by