I have got a brother who has very much concern for me says Sivakarthikeyan...

After Marina, Sivakarthikeyan had acted in the film titled Manam Kothi Paravai directed by Ezhil. D Imman had composed music for this film. All the songs of this film were great hits. Because of this Sivakarthikeyan became very close to D Imman. Now both of them have become affectionate brothers.   At this juncture, the songs composed by D Imman for Sivakarthikeyan’s starrer Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam have come out very well. Apart from this, while re-recording for this film Imman mentioned that Sivakarthikeyan was looking very handsome. Imman immediately phoned Sivakarthikeyan and told him that he is looking very handsome than ever. Sivakarthikeyan on hearing this became very cheerful. During the press meet of this film, Sivakarthikeyan has mentioned, “I use to feel that there was no brother for me. Now this has been fulfilled through D Imman. He is a brother who has a great concern for me.”

Written by