The beach that attracted me says actress Amala Paul...



Amala Paul has mentioned that she was fascinated seeing Bondi Beach in Australia. The final schedule shooting of the film Thalaiva which had Vijay and Amala Paul in the lead roles took place in the Bondi Beach in Australia.

The cast and crew had camped there for a long time and have completed the shooting. Amala Paul who is back in Chennai has mentioned," Bondi is the famous beach in Australia. It attracted me very much. I was very happy when the shooting was held in this beach.

I enjoyed every minute. I did yoga in the beach. In the evenings I ran in the seashore. All the cast and crew enjoyed the beauty of the beach. We sang songs. We danced. We were speaking very cheerfully. I forgot my house. The reason for this, there was lots of Indians in the beach. There were people from Tamil Nadu, Kerala and North India. They also witnessed the shooting. It was a great joy to speak in our own languages with them.


Written by