Karthika is upset because people have commented that she cannot act like her mother...


Karthika is the elder daughter of the super heroine Radha. She made her debut in the Tamil film Ko. She is currently acting Annakodiyum Kodiveeranum directed by Bharathiraja. She is also acting in Kannada and Malayalam films.
 
 
She while speaking to the media said, “My plus and minus are my mother Radha. I became popular in the film industry because I was introduced as Radha’s daughter. I also got the due respect. I was happy because of this. Some have been commenting that I am not able to act like my mother and also I can’t dance like her.
 
They are comparing me with her. I am little upset because of this. My mother suffered a lot to reach this high place. I cannot get her place. Hence I request people not to compare me with my mother. See me with my talents and individuality. Don’t compare me with anyone.” 


Written by